A couple of weeks ago, I tried my hand at baking brownies and it turned out to be a pretty pleasant experience considering this was my first time at it. Beginner’s luck you say? Maybe!
I am more of a cake and pastry person, but these brownies just got me with a perfect mix of the softness of a cake and the crunchiness of a cookie. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can whip up your own delicious brownies quickly, here’s how:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 6 Oz. milk / dark chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
1/3rd cup vegetable oil
- 10-12 crushed walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 Tbsp. raw cocoa powder (Rich in anti-oxidants)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F, prepare the baking pan by lightly greasing it with a cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and almond butter together slowly. Once it begins to cool down, stir in the raw cocoa powder.
- To this, add flour, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs and oil and stir till they mix well together. When the mixture is almost ready, stir in the chocolate chips and crushed walnuts.
- Pour the mix into the baking pan and bake for a good 30-35 min.
I absolutely loved baking these brownies, they are super easy to make and are mouth-watering delicious. In the mood to indulge? Look no further – these brownies are a real treat!
So will you be trying this recipe? Happy hump day folks!