CLASSIC COCOA BROWNIES RECIPEMar 25 2015
A couple of weeks ago, I tried my hand at baking brownies and it turned out to be a pretty pleasant experience considering this was my first time at it. Beginner’s luck you say? Maybe!
I am more of a cake and pastry person, but these brownies just got me with a perfect mix of the softness of a cake and the crunchiness of a cookie. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can whip up your own delicious brownies quickly, here’s how:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 6 Oz. milk / dark chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
1/3rd cup vegetable oil
- 10-12 crushed walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 Tbsp. raw cocoa powder (Rich in anti-oxidants)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F, prepare the baking pan by lightly greasing it with a cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and almond butter together slowly. Once it begins to cool down, stir in the raw cocoa powder.
- To this, add flour, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs and oil and stir till they mix well together. When the mixture is almost ready, stir in the chocolate chips and crushed walnuts.
- Pour the mix into the baking pan and bake for a good 30-35 min.
I absolutely loved baking these brownies, they are super easy to make and are mouth-watering delicious. In the mood to indulge? Look no further – these brownies are a real treat!
So will you be trying this recipe? Happy hump day folks!
If you are interested in learning more about the course, enter your email address to join the waitlist and be notified when it launches! :)