How To Install & Use Photoshop Brushes To Create Digital ArtJun 23 2015
If you are a blogger or a creative, you could use Photoshop brushes for some fun creative projects like these below:
- Create a watercolor theme for your brand/blog – watercolor logos, social media icons, blog buttons etc.
- Create digital prints or paintings for sale
- Create patterns to use for print on fabrics, mobile cases, mugs etc.
- Create watercolor effects for blog post graphics
- Create watercolor wallpapers and/or digital freebies for download
How to Install & Use Photoshop Brushes:
- Adobe Photoshop (You can download a free trial here )
I know many of you use Photoshop for a variety of your creative needs, so I quickly whipped up a FREE cheatsheet with all the keyboard shortcuts for you to download and use, click below right now!
- Photoshop Brush Pack (Click here to download these for FREE!)
Let’s begin the tutorial:
Step 3 : Now, let’s create a canvas for you to try your new brushes on by going to File > New. Select the name & dimensions for your file and click OK. If your tools panel isn’t open, locate it by opening Windows > Tools (select). If your brush window isn’t open, locate it by opening Windows > Brushes (select).Step 4 : To use the brushes, select the brush tool (Marked in the figure below) from your tools panel. You can select the brush you want to use from the brush panel/window (Marked in the figure below). This will bring up the list of brushes available for you to choose from. That’s it, just get your cursor onto the canvas and start painting away.
|Please click on the picture to enlarge|
You can also change the brush, mode, stroke, size and opacity of your brushes by altering the settings in the brush tool bar at the top. (Marked in the figure above)
For more resources on watercolor art & design, follow my design & creativity board on Pinterest here: